Prairie to Pine Regional Council will gather for its online-only annual Regional Meeting May 28-30, 2021. Your planning committee will bring more details soon. Please watch this page for the agenda, workbook, and registration. Please scroll down the page for the October 2020 meeting resources and workbook.
Summary and Video; Meeting and Worship Resources – October 7th 2020
Please click here for the summary of the October 7th meeting.
The video of the 2nd night of the 2nd Annual Meeting of the Prairie to Pine Regional Council is available to view on YouTube.
The draft minutes of the Inaugural Meeting of the Prairie to Pine Regional Council on June 13-16, 2019 at the Keystone Centre, Brandon, MB can be viewed here.
Our closing worship for the second night included covenanting with Communities of Faith, In Memoriam, Honouring Retirees and Celebrating New Ministers. Worship resources are available to download.
2020 Regional Meeting Workbook Vol. 1 &
Pastoral Relations Commission Report
You can also download the Workbook by sections:
- Enabling motions
- Meeting Procedures, Basic Rules for Debates and Proposals
- Reports from the Moderator, General Secretary, Co-Chairs and Office of Vocation Minister
- Profiles: Recognition
- Staff Reports
- Treasurer’s Report
- Executive Consensus Decisions
- Committee Reports
- Other Reports
- Reports of Theological Schools
- Appendix I – Nominations
- Appendix II – Proposals
- Appendix III – 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- Remit on Amendment to Basis of Union (PDF)